Notes of Encouragement
From Anne Dauchy:
In an effort to support the healthcare workers at Holy Cross (my hospital), I'm collecting notes of encouragement for the staff. If your children or their friends would like to send a note of encouragement to the many healthcare workers that I have the privilege of working with, please continue reading:
1. Use only one side of the paper.
2. Be creative! (crayon? paint? marker?...)
3. FYI:I work with nurses, doctors, respiratory therapists, CNAs, clerks, OT, PT, Pharmacy, EVS, Nutrition, Social Workers, Case Managers, Food Services, Administrators and so many more...including chaplains :-)
3. Due to fire safety laws, your notes of encouragement will be photographed and played digitally throughout the hospital.
4. If you work at Holy Cross and your kids/friends want to make notes, drop them off at the Spiritual Care department on the First Floor next to the chapel.
5. If you don't work at Holy Cross (or you do and would rather submit this way), take a picture of the note and email it to me @ [email protected].
Tags: Virtual Worship