Our first in-person service of the year will take place inside the church on Sunday, May 9th at 10 AM.
We will be hosting a simple, scaled-down version of the service. In accordance with the guidelines from the Diocese of Los Angeles guidelines, masks and social distancing requirements will remain in place for indoor in-person worship.
We hope you will join us this Sunday for church by emailing your RSVP to [email protected] by Wednesday, May 5th.
Our Indoor Worship Guidelines
- Arrive early to complete a COVID-19 screening form and have your temperature taken.
- If you're not feeling well, please stay home and watch the service on Zoom.
- Families and people from the same household will be grouped together.
- Certain rows will be left intentionally empty.
- Expressions of greeting and passing the Peace should be no-touch while maintaining social distance.
Will there be Eucharist?
Yes, you will receive individually wrapped communion in the form of an hourglass chalice containing Sacramental Wine and a gluten-free wafer.
We look forward to seeing you soon!