Mission & Guiding Principles
At Epiphany we seek to be a welcoming place where people of all ages can come to deepen their relationship with God. We hope to lay a foundation of faith which will sustain children through adolescence and into adulthood.
There are five underlying themes that we wish to share.
- God loves you unconditionally and always.
- God is with you at all times.
- God wants you to recognize God in others.
- God blesses you with special gifts and talents.
- God empowers you to use your gifts to further His Kingdom.
How Can I be Involved?
We have a team of dedicated catechists and volunteers from the congregation who guide the children in their journey of faith. We welcome people to become involved, and we especially need people to support the nursery age children
Registration forms are available at the church office. For more information contact Laurie Burns, Director of Children’s Ministry.