Epiphany Youth Group - EYG
Our youth group meets every Sunday from 11:30am - 12:30pm. We invite all young people, 5th through 12th grade, to be part of this amazing group of young people.
In the unprecedented time of Covid and quarantine, we found some creative ways to connect and spend our time together:
- a lesson in the art of Bonsai (presented by an EYG member)
- a piano recital (also presented by an EYG member)
- a painting class
- a baking class
- Bible Pictionary & Bible Trivia
- at-home scavenger hunts…all on Zoom!!!!
This year we are meeting in person and participating in a number of outreach programs:
- Birthday boxes - an interfaith youth project packing boxes of birthday party items for foster children
- Care Kits for the homeless
- Food Drives
We also gather to:
- talk openly about our hopes and fears
- study Jesus’ parables and what they mean for us today
- have fun game days
- enjoy baking classes
We celebrate the amazing youth here at Epiphany as we explore how we can best serve our church, our community, our world, and each other.
Contact Laurie Burns for more information
Some of our activities this year:
An interfaith youth project packing boxes of birthday party items for foster children